Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sanctuary, eh???

Well howdy doody~
Been sitting on a bus in town all along while ya been pissing and moaning away on that fancy new blog of yours, girlie. Graves and I hopped right off and came straight on over and funny enough place seemed pretty dang quiet. Found some bloody bits on your porch. Girl, don't ya know to clean up after yourself? Shame on ya.

Too many birds but I'm kinda used to em'. Ya know, growing up where I did they kinda come with the land. I didn't have food for em' on hand so I kinda scattered some stuff around the kitchen, hope ya don't mind. Really should take care of those birds better, real useful critters.

There's a bit of a tingle that comes with your land but I don't know shit about magical girls so I didn't really pay any mind. Told little Graves to hang tight outside, that's me just tryin' to be polite. It ain't hard breaking into a house that isn't even locked, girlie you slacking away now ain't ya? I'm real curious on that bloodbath, real curious to see what ya got up to since our little fight in them comments. Shit looks pretty fresh. What have ya been doing?

Ya got this old shit everywhere. Relics, I think ya called them? People like you and her and those other assholes. I made sure not to break anything, took real good care for once in my life. Big ass tv for all your soap opera needs, shit all over your kitchen. Cleaned that up a bit when I went to feed your birds out. So neglectful. Your place looks way worse than mine and that's saying a lot, babe. The main level ain't hiding any secrets from me so I went ahead on up that hidden little drop ladder to get a looksie. Figured ya aren't the type to run off still, just lazily hide cause deep down I know how much ya like to be found by me.

See you're still a clutter bug. Got that dark blue theme going, still a bunch of posters and journals all over. I preferred the red but EH, I'll make do. Papers everywhere. Do I need to don an apron and clean up the place? Well I did, minus the apron. Ya had laundry everywhere, as if you ain't got enough of it. Shit be stacked in that closet, babe. I know ya like your fashion but damn girl, gotta cycle through and keep your stuff fresh. So yeah, I tidied up after you - hope ya don't mind, whatcha get for not waking up to my charming self.

Funny thing is the closer I got the more I realized this ain't my girl at all. Pretty one nonetheless, all wrapped in a sheet with nothin' on underneath. I know. I peeked. Hair color wrong, markings all wrong - hell, body is all wrong. Ain't my girl but she looks pretty dang close. Found she ain't some heavy sleeper, either. Coincidence? I think not. Girl wasn't even breathing. No heart beat, no nothin'. Girl was deader than you, Graves.

Kept peeking around. Rearranged some candles out of order, folded up her laundry and put it into the wannabe hamper she has going on while I took a good minute to think about it. This ain't my babe but might be attached to my babe in some way, therefore it was worth a little bit of care. And after all that I caught sight of a fun little wall hanging, some unintentional artistic shit that really revved my engine. Lots of pictures, lots of Dia with all kinds of shapes and colors from all kinds of places. Strings from here to there, all really confusing as fuck. I gotta wonder now is this whatcha meant on timelines? Versions? Cause I sure as shit never heard of none of this. Babe, what kinda secrets you been keeping from this pretty face?

I found you though. The one. Right at the center, like a heart beat. The black hair, the piercings, the tattoos and that hot but snotty expression. Picture is old, definitely from before I had to make an exit but it's definitely my girl.

It ain't far off from a picture of me and her together that's sitting nearby a stack of scrapbooks and photo albums and a hell of a lot more papers. I took some time to read through whatever I could before calling it. Grabbed a trash bag and shoved everything that seemed to be of value inside. Girlie, ya got a lot of explaining to do~

If that ain't enough I heard the door open up, some guy came poking his head up through the opening to this... Lilith? Lilith's room. Hope ya don't mind, I had nothin' but the most pleasant intentions as I jumped him back down to the previous level. Introduced himself as Thomas as I dragged the fella out, said he was the guard to this place. Pretty shitty one if ya ask me.  Guy seemed pretty surprised I was able to enter, things kinda clicked into place then why I felt all tingly. I forgot that shit kinda exists around you magical girl types.

Well good news is I got myself a tour guide. Thomas says hi. He's tellin' me a good bit of information in exchange for gettin' to go back to guard duty. Underland, ya said ol' Jacko? Well I guess I found myself a free ticket straight to ya. ;)

GRAVES, GET THE PARTY SUPPLIES!

1 comment: